Latest research and updates
Black Friday isn't just for B2C
10 Nov 2020
If you don't ask, you don't get.
Double your data this November or add a little something extra to the results with one of our two Black Friday sale offers.
Simply choose from one of the following:
- Option 1: Buy one question, get one free in our second annual omnibus sale.
- Option 2: Buy three or more questions and get a free designed tile* for each question asked.
- *an image file to share on LinkedIn or via email to showcase a question's finding including stats, text and graphics in your branding or ours.
Terms and conditions apply - see below for details
Whether you are looking to explore ideas for a larger piece of research, want to release some thought-leadership pieces, increase earned media, or need some stats for a pitch, our enterprise technology omnibus service is a great solution.
Every month the service interviews a representative number of US, UK, French and German IT decision makers in organisations with 1,000 or more employees in private sectors. Results are delivered in the same month, via an excel data report.
How much will it cost?
In the UK, France and Germany prices start from just £300 per question for a single or multiple choice question (up to 10 answers per question) or per 3 statements in a grid question, per country.
In the US, prices start from just £600 per question for a single or multiple choice question (up to 10 answers per question) or per 3 statements in a grid question.
What do you need to do?
- Decide which markets to interview in. You can run your questions in the UK, US, France, Germany or any combination.
- Choose how many questions you want to ask.
- Write your questions and submit them to us by the deadline. We'll help you to refine them and make sure they are fair and compliant with the MRS Code of Conduct.
When will you see the data?
The question deadline and delivery dates vary slightly from month-to-month and are subject to availability. The dates included in this offer are:
|Omnibus service||Deadline for questions||Delivery of results|
|December 2020||30th Nov||24th Dec|
|January 2021||4th Jan||29th Jan|
|February 2021||1st Feb||26th Feb|
|March 2021||1st Mar||31st Mar|
Get in touch with a member of our team to find out more
Interested in receiving news like this in your inbox? Sign up for our monthly newsletter here
In IT Together blog series: March
30 Mar 2021
Discover the latest insights in our monthly blog series. This month: the technology challenges of home schooling.
In IT Together blog series: February
25 Feb 2021
Discover the latest insights in our monthly blog series. This month: finding the balance between operation and innovation.
ITDM content preferences
12 Feb 2021
How can you ensure your content stays at the top of an ITDM's reading list?
Discover our four top tips....
Tech Talk: Cloud security investment over the last 12 months
09 Feb 2021
Is cloud security about to hit explosive growth?